July was a fantastic month at Weightless: thank you! DRM-free ebooks for one and all, and ftw! August has kicked off very well especially with the addition of so many Infinity Plus titles — for instance Neil Williamson’s The Ephemera, Robert Freeman Wexler Circus of the Grand Design, and Anna Tambour’s Monterra’s Deliciosa and Other Tales and. (Yes, that title is correct!)
The Weekly Sales were huge last month but there were some other big titles, too, so I made a Top 10 (actually 12) as well as magazines (Lightspeed is still destroying science fiction!) and subscriptions:
- Clockwork Phoenix 2: More Tales of Beauty and Strangeness, Mike Allan, ed.
- The Devil Lancer by Astrid Amara
- Rasputin’s Bastards by David Nickel
- The Cthulhu Mythos Megapack by H. P. Lovecraft ,et al.
- The Year’s Best Dark Fantasy & Horror, 2010, Paula Guran, ed.
- The Poison Oracle, Peter Dickinson
- Eutopia: A Novel of Terrible Optimism by David Nickel
The Summer is Ended and We Are Not Yet Saved by Joey Comeau
- The Year’s Best Science Fiction and Fantasy, 2014, Rich Horton, ed.
- A Rope of Thorns: Volume Two of the Hexslinger Series by Gemma Files
Inner City by Karen Heuler
- Bearded Woman: Stories by Teresa Milbrodt
July 2014 Bestselling Magazines
- Lightspeed Magazine Issue 49: Women Destroy Science Fiction! Special Issue
- Bastion Science Fiction Magazine – Issue 3, July 2014
- Locus July 2014 (#642)
- New York Review of Science Fiction #309
New York Review of Science Fiction #310
- Clarkesworld Magazine – Issue 40
On August 13th the price of the Beneath Ceaseless Skies ebook subscription is increasing. It’s currently $13.99 for 1 year/26 issues (56 stories) and will be going up to $15.99. Subscribe (or renew) now before the 13th to get the current price.
July 2014 Bestselling Subscriptions
- New York Review of Science Fiction
- Galaxy’s Edge
Beneath Ceaseless Skies
- Bastion Science Fiction Magazine